What Are You Thankful For?
Sometimes being sappy is necessary. After all we are all human. In no particular order I want to let you know what I am thankful for. What are you thankful for?
1. Family - Whomever you consider to be your family, they are the people you rely on and can depend on in the best of times and worst of times. Remember that nobody is perfect and be the example you want to set.
2. Friends - Good ones are hard to find but when you do don’t take it for granted.
3. The Entire A7X Family - We know that wherever in the world we may be, we are never far away from the most awesome, loyal (and wildly opinionated haha) and sincere fanbase and crew that most other bands could only dream of.
4. Eachother - All of your favorite food, drinks, movies, attractions, books, outfits, songs, architecture & qualities of life are because of the many diverse people from all over the world.
5. Knowledge - A gift to truly be thankful for. It is often overlooked but it alone is the answer to all of the hardships that plague us if only we continue to seek it.
6. Music - I have found that music is the only way to bottle a lifetime of feelings and emotions to be uncorked whenever I need them most
7. Our Service Men, Women and Veterans - I have seen firsthand the selfless act of sacrifice these brave souls offer on behalf of our safety and freedom. “It’s a shitty job but someone has to do it” is the understatement of a lifetime.
8. Humor - Thank the Universe that there is always a way to make light of shitty situations if you can find humor in it.
9. Punk Rock - This music changed my life and allowed me to follow an off beaten path that has put me in touch with so many great people and places. It set me on my journey.
10. Last but certainly not least, I am thankful for Jimmy the Rev Sullivan. His madness was the spice to life and I learned and felt so much because of him. I miss him greatly but am so Thankful the stars aligned on this planet that I was luckily enough to call him my brother.